IN THE BUNDLE:
- Fabio’s Fresh Spaghetti, 10oz
- Fabio’s Marinara Sauce, 16oz
- Ground Beef, 1lb
- Bread Crumbs, 1 cup
- 1 Egg (recommended, not included)
YOU’LL ALSO NEED:
- Roasting Tray
- Knife & Cutting Board
LET’S DO THIS:
- Dice 2 tbsp shallots and 2 cloves of garlic.
- Mix shallots and garlic with ground beef, 1/2 cup bread crumbs and egg (if desired).
- Shape into balls, about 2 in wide. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Boil spaghetti for 3 minutes for al dente pasta.
- Drain. Return to the pot and combine with tomato sauce until warm.
BEER & WINE PAIRINGS: