IN THE BUNDLE:
- Gulf Red Snapper
- Tortillas (1/2 dozen)
- Pickled Red Onion
- Red Cabbage
- Heirloom Carrots
- Slaw Sauce (Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Lime Juice)
YOU’LL ALSO NEED:
- Oven or Grill (for cooking Snapper)
- Knife & Cutting Board
LET’S DO THIS:
- Marinade snapper with lime, salt & pepper and olive oil for 15-30 minutes.
- Grill (or bake at 450) for 5-7 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
- Thinly slice the cabbage, carrot and cilantro. Combine with the Grit slaw sauce.
- Warm the tortillas. Build your tacos.
- Garnish with lime, avocado and pickled red onion.