IN THE BUNDLE:
- Gulf Shrimp 1/2 lb
- Poblano Pepper
- Smoked Gouda
YOU’LL ALSO NEED:
- Sauté pan
- Cheese Grater
- Knife & Cutting Board
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
LET’S DO THIS:
1. In a pot, boil 3 cups of water. Add 1 cup of grits. Bring to boil and then let simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, adding butter and stirring every minute so it doesn’t stick to the bottom. Use 2-4 tbsp of butter, your preference.
2. When done, grate cheese and slowly stir into the pot of finished grits.
3. Dice poblano pepper and half the onion.
4. Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
5. Heat olive oil in a pan medium-high. Cook the pepper and onion a few minutes, then add the shrimp, saute for 2-3 minutes per side.
6. Spoon grits onto a plate, then shrimp with peppers and onions on top of that.
Availability may vary depending on Season
Take a picture and share with us on Instagram @gritgrocery