IN THE BUNDLE:
- Liberty Provisions Beef (Chuck, Shoulder or Round Roast), roughly 1lb
- Beef Bone Broth
- Red Potatoes
- Heirloom Carrots
- Yellow Onion
- Rosemary Sprig
YOU’LL ALSO NEED:
- Crock Pot/Dutch Oven/Pressure Cooker
- Sauté Pan
- Knife & Cutting Board
LET’S DO THIS:
- Half potatoes, chop onions and de-leaf the carrots.
- Heat a few tablespoons of olive oil in a pan. Season roast with salt and pepper. Sear the roast for 1-2 minutes on each side, until browned.
- In a crock pot, add seared roast, bone broth, vegetables and rosemary sprig. *We suggest adding a cup of red wine as well!
- Cook on LOW for 5-6 hours, until tender.
*Keep in mind this is lean, grass-fed beef – meaning it will cook faster than grain-fed beef and should be cooked at lower temperatures.
**If using a pressure cooker (like the Instant Pot), follow the specific instructions for your machine.