IN THE BUNDLE:
- Gulf Red Snapper
- Pearl Cous Cous
- Chicken or Veg Stock
YOU’LL ALSO NEED:
- Sauté pan
- Small pot
- Knife & Cutting Board
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
LET’S DO THIS:
- In a small pot, combine diced shallot and zest of half a lemon with 1 tbsp of butter. Simmer on low for 3 minutes, until shallot is translucent.
- Add 1 cup of cous cous and mix for a minute to toast the cous cous.
- Add 1.5 cups of broth, bring to a simmer, cover and let cook for about 10 minutes, until all liquid is absorbed. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to a sauté pan. Add entire bag of spinach let fully wilt.
- In a large skillet heat oil on medium heat. Season the snapper with salt and pepper and place in pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until flesh is opaque.
- Garnish with remaining lemon zest and olive oil.